Monday, March 11, 2013

New School, New Major!

I originally created this blog for my Early Childhood Education Associate's Degree, and it was a great tool to connect with fellow student teachers, and especially, to reflect on my experiences in the classroom.  PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE scroll down and check out my previous work.  I'm excited to share it with you all!
I think we should keep our blogs open as means of communication.  Personally, my Facebook is for my family and friends that live out of town, and I like to have a distinct line between my personal life and work/school.  That is not to say I don't want to get to know any of you better -- I certainly do!  I simply like the privacy of Blogger more than Facebook.
I look forward to hearing from you all soon!

Take care,

Sarah

PS - Pictures are fun!

Here I am with my family at brunch -- one of our favorite things to do together is eat good food!



No comments:

Post a Comment